Tuesday, September 6, 2011

It's been a while

It's been a while! The last time I blogged it was about my baby bump which is no longer there. Now, I have a beautiful baby girl and we are a family of five.

It's been a great summer. These last few weeks of nice weather has made me forget about the dreary beginning. We've really enjoyed ourselves floating in our pool and relaxing.

I'm almost ready for fall. Ready or not it's coming. Ryan started first grade last week and loves it. She's adjusting to all the days being long days. I can tell she's tired at the end of the night. She started soccer practice and seems to love it.

Finn starts preschool tomorrow. We'll see how I do with that...I think I've been putting that out of my mind. I must be somewhat worried about it because I keep having dreams that I forget to bring him to his first day. He's excited and I'm sure will do well! When I took him in last year to pay the deposit he was so mad that we had to leave he thought he was starting then. Ryan has been such a good sister prepping him for everything. She loves to be his teacher and is really good at it! I think I'll miss my little boy but at least I have Noah! I'm going to really enjoy that time with her, and especially enjoy taking only one child to the grocery store and running around in Bellingham! That has been the hardest part for me with having three kids. I think I've been "real" grocery shopping once!

As for Corey and I, we're just enjoying the last days of summer and trying to get some things done around the yard. We really have our work cut out for us! Maybe we'll have to have a "work party" :) Corey's been working a lot which is an adjustment for me. I sure took for granted the days when he was home by 4. His business is doing well though and that's a major blessing!

Since it's been so long since I've posted I'll just leave you with some random pictures from summer. Hopefully I can be better about updating from now on :)



Noah Annabelle Ross

Lake Osoyoos


Camping out at the cousins house



Fishing at Lake Roosevelt

His itty bitty fish, he did have some big ones but they got away


crabbing

I got to go to Whistler with no kids!


She loves the sun! Falls asleep instantly

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful pictures Lisa. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I mean really, could your sweet little ones get any cuter?! Love the pics mama! So happy everything is going awesome, and that life with 3 babes is becoming easier. :)!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all your vacation pictures, but quite honestly it makes me a little depressed as it reminds me that we didn't go anywhere this summer. Oh well...onto new things, such as fall and cool, crisp days. Love your family of 5!

    ReplyDelete