Tuesday, January 4, 2011

This is what gets me through

New Years Eve day we headed up to Mt. Baker for some skiing and sledding with Shane and Brittany and their kids. We had a lot of fun. We didn't quite make it sledding because after the kids skied a little bit (the girls just on the tow rope) they were done and toes were getting cold. It was such a nice day for it!

Rylee, Ryan, Kenzie

Jet and Finn


She really loved the snow, we need better boots though



He's pretty good on those little skis but wants to do more than he's capable of yet. He also needs to toughen up a little bit about cold :)






She's always so good at reminding me it's the little things in life.

3 comments:

  1. I love it Lisa! First of all, what a wonderful blessing our children are. That's what I tell people all the time..."without the kids, what would we do?" They LITERALLY keep us going.

    You're blogging is fantastic! You're a natural. I love the pictures. I'm so thankful that we got to spend so much time together over break. I love you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love reading what you have to say! So beautiful and such fun good times with your sweethearts. So true that they sure do keep us going. Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kids.....what can I say. Mine are two of the best things that have ever happened to me. They are what gets me out of bed every day and they help me to be a better person.
    Thank you Lisa for your wonderful blogging and sharing your life and beautiful kiddos with us. I love you!

    ReplyDelete