Friday, February 4, 2011

Pocket full of posies




We found out today that baby # 3 is a girl. Ryan and I were pretty sure of this already. Almost everything has been the same as when I was pregnant with Ryan minus the heartburn which I'm so thankful for not having! I knew that from my crazy must have cravings this baby would be a girl. Mine and Corey's little joke is that we're going to have a "little fat girl". :) Anyway, I am beyond excited. I obviously would have been excited either way but I was really looking forward to adding some more girly things to the house and decorating a baby girl room again. I just really wanted Ryan to have a sister. I don't know what I would do if I didn't have mine! She just kept saying over and over "I'm so glad I get a sister"

Finn thought for sure this baby would be a boy. I was getting sort of worried that he wouldn't accept it being a girl but he is just fine and was calling her "princess." He has been calling the baby "The Hulk" for the last 5 months :) When we got into The Gap to start looking for clothes he got this sweet little voice and just said "oh mommy look isn't this so cute for the baby?" It was pretty sweet! Luckily this baby will be born in the same month Ryan was so all of Ryan's clothes should fit. She had so many cute clothes I'm so glad another one gets to wear them. Of course I'm sure I'll still end up with some new things I just had to have :) I was sure bummed though after the ultrasound when I realized that going to lunch and the mall was something I would have done with my Mom. It just wasn't the same without her. I only ended up buying one thing just so I could remind Corey how cute little girls things are. He was sort of hoping for a boy :)

Now to think of a name...

3 comments:

  1. I am so happy you're having a girl! I wish I could have been there afterwards and we could have gone shopping and had a Big Mac at the food court. Mom would be so happy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so fun and I can't wait to meet the i'm sure adorable little bug! Take your cravings and enjoy them now!! haha It's always the work after that bites!! Love you and SO excited for you guys!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats that is so AWESOME!!! It was so nice to see you yesterday too...I know your mom is looking down so proud :)

    ReplyDelete